Laser liposuction, Mesa, Arizona
Director’s notes about filming a laser lipo video:
Very quick video I put together for LifeCare Chiropractic in Mesa, AZ. The patient was great to work with, but we didn’t have a lot of time. This was actually an “add on” gratis video I offered to do for Dr. Bogash—he’s been a pleasure to work with.
About laser lipo at at Lifecare Chiropractic in Mesa, Arizona
Got Abdominal fat? Here’s some things you need to know:
- Excess calories, chemicals in the environment and stress all increase the size of your fat cells
- Fat cells get too big and fight for blood supply and nutrients and they get ANGRY and INFLAMED
- Angry fat makes fat hormones called adipokines
- These fat hormones wreak havoc on your health and increase risk of chronic disease
Enter laser light. With decades of research behind it, we know that laser has the ability to increase blood flow to an area and reduce inflammation. Using laser on fat has the potential to improve your health and appearance.
Research supports it
- No downtime
- Effects are long lasting
- Benefits can usually be seen in as little as 4 visits
So why a chiropractic office?
Dr. Bogash has an extensive background in physiology and has written over 3600 blog posts related to lowering inflammation and avoiding chronic disease. Few physicians understand health to this degree.
Lifecare Chiropractic is the only clinic offering laser lipo in Arizona that can combine a effective weight management program, laser liposuction and whole body vibration in a single location.
LifeCare Chiropractic Care, Mesa, AZ.
Scottsdale family dentist Dr. Sadia Zubairi.
Fountain Hills martial arts.